author of eastnashvillevibe.wordpress.com
I have to give a major shout out to a dear friend who helped me learn where to go to blog. Mary Laura Philpott, you are amazing and I cannot thank you enough for your time and encouragement. Follow this amazing author and blogger at https://marylauraphilpott.com. Read “Penguins With People Problems” for some great laughs and insight.
- Wife to an amazingly wonderful man named Jason who is also a Nashville native from the West Side.
- Mother of three and stepmother of two – ages 16, 15, 15, 9, and 8.
- Mother of four furry children – Lady, a Golden Retriever, Flash, a Blue Tick Hound, Abrakadabra, an orange Tabby cat, and Shadow (a.k.a. – Slim Shady), a black kitty
- In addition to blogging, I teach eighth grade history.
- I have also worked in counseling, as an adjunct instructor, and in the fashion industry.
- My music interests range from Judah and the Lion to Ed Sheeran and, of course, Johnny Cash.
- In my spare time, if I am not shopping, I am taking out as much energy as possible at barre, bounce, or some time of fitness class.
- I am a travel addict. My favorite countries are Denmark, The Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, and Germany. I have been to several others that I will also discuss along the way.
On the site, I hope you will find useful reviews and information about all things East Nashville from a native Nashville. This is also a place where you may find travel reviews and suggestions for other cities, states, or countries.